Thursday, April 2, 2009

This One Goes Out To The Everyday Working Folk


Sometimes in my endless search of entertainment during the day I'll come across a web page or a video or photo that's so funny I decide to share it with my friends...
Other times, I come across one of those things that is so UNINTENTIONALLY funny that I pass it along to you, my loyal readers....
Friends, this is one of those times.

While reading an article on Time.com describing how having an office goofball or contrarian can actually increase the productivity of your group (can you tell why I would be interested in such research?) I stumbled across this link embedded into the text: (See pictures of cubicles from around the world.)

Now, this gave me a slight pause. As I was reading an article about the social environment in the office, this wasn't so weird to have a link to a photo essay of office stuff....but "cubicles from around the world"!?!

As Banya would say, "this is gold Jerry, gold!"

This link, as far as I can tell, was not posted with tongue-in-cheek, nor was it done in irony. I'm pretty sure the good people at Time just decided their readers might be interested in seeing a 13 photo essay of cubicles...just cubicles, no people in them even...from around the world.

I dunno about you, but I can't think of a single thing (animal, mineral or vegetable even!) that elicits such excitement and enthusiasm as the office cubicle.

Time disabled the ability to copy their photo essays so you'll just have to click on the above link to see for yourself, but trust me, it's not to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment