Thursday, April 2, 2009

Your Morning Double Take

While watching my favourite show, Lost, last night...I couldn't help but notice that Ken Leung, who plays the mysterious and hilarious Miles Straume, reminded me an awful lot of someone whom I couldn't put my finger on....

Jack: What you're keeping us under house arrest?
Miles: No, you can leave whenever you want.....but I'll shoot you in the leg....
(trust me, it was a lot funnier when he said it)

....then after a little soul-searching and 12 tequila sunrises it donned on me (isn't that how it always happened, so cliche of me)....








For those of you not down with the hip, new TLC shows...that's John of 'John and Kate Plus Eight'...not sure if it's more the receding hairline or the obvious Asian-American thing going on that makes it...anyone else see what I'm talking about?

P.S...for anyone not yet addicted to Lost like I am, you must...MUST...go out and rent seasons 1-4 and catch yourself up. Heck, come to my house and I'll lend you the DVDs We're now in the middle of season five and next year will be the final, concluding season for the show...ooh, I get goosebumps just talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment