Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Don't Get It...Does it Transform Into A Pair Of Pants?


Yep Yep blog (at least, I think that's what it's called, I can't really tell) today posted a link of the 10 ugliest sneakers of the last two decades.

While some of them aren't so bad, this one is just puzzling. Who OK'd this design? Do they still have their job? Were there plans originally to make an army of these shoes to take over the world?

Funnily enough, this is my most sports related blog post of the day...

And on that note, an excerpt from an interview of Josh Holloway ('Sawyer' from Lost) talking about beer to Draft Magazine. Enjoy.

Do you remember your first beer? And do you still pop one open every once in awhile and reminisce?
I do, it was a Miller High Life. It’s the Champagne of Beers. And yes, I still drink it sometimes.

Since moving out to Hawaii, are there any local beers you’re now a fan of?
Well, Dharma beer isn’t all that bad.

What types of beer are your favorites, and what brands can you always count on?
My favorites are pale ales and plain ol’ American beer, because that’s what I grew up drinking. I can always count on Bass, Miller, and Budweiser products.

Any lesser-known beers or microbrews you're a fan of?
I like Fat Tire amber ale and Full Sail.

You’ve been able to travel abroad and help promote the show in other countries. In your travels, were there any beers overseas that you’ve enjoyed but are hard to find in the States?
I’m sure there are, but I can’t remember their names. I must have liked them a little too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment